Business & Commercial Insurance
Business & Commercial Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Business & Commercial Insurance Information
Business & Commercial Insurance in Eastern Missouri and Illinois
Commercial Insurance for Businesses Throughout Missouri
Every business needs protection from possible accidents or lawsuits. Accidents, claims and disasters can all cause heavy financial strain on a business, even threatening operations. To protect your hard work, you will need a comprehensive business insurance policy.
Associated Insurance Brokers has worked with individuals and businesses for over 40 years offering affordable and reliable business insurance policies. We will help evaluate your business’ risks and protect its assets.
What Does Commercial Insurance Cover?
General liability insurance handles lawsuits concerning bodily injury, property damage and advertising injury that arise out of everyday business operations.
- Bodily Injury: Bodily injury liability helps with medical expenses for victims that suffer injury on the business’ property. For example, if a customer in your grocery store slips and sprains their ankle, this liability insurance can help with the cost of medical bills as well as protect the business from a lawsuit regarding the injury.
- Property Damage: Property damage liability helps with the costs associated if a third party suffers property damage on behalf of the business.
- Personal or Advertising Injury: Personal or advertising injury covers incidents concerning libel, slander, copyright infringement and more.
General liability is not the same as professional liability. Professional liability covers professional negligence that occurs as a result of specialized services while general liability covers incidents of non-professional negligence.
In Idaho, workers compensation insurance is required for most businesses with at least one part-time or full-time employee. Workers compensation covers injuries and offers benefits to employees that are hurt on the job. It can provide compensation for:
- Immediate medical expenses
- Emergency services
- Partial or total disability
- Temporary or permanent disability
- Death benefits (funeral services, casket costs, cremation services, etc.)
There are some exceptions to workers compensation requirements depending on your industry.
Commercial Auto Insurance
Commercial auto insurance offers coverage for vehicles owned or used by the business. It covers certain dangers facing commercial vehicles such as comprehensive coverage, collision coverage, liability, medical payments coverage and more.
You can also purchase Hired and Non-Owned Insurance to cover vehicles borrowed or rented by the business.
Protect Your Business
Protect your hard work with the policy it deserves. Call Associated Insurance Brokers at (636) 391-3500 or fill out an online quote form to get started today.
Common Business Insurance Questions
How Much Business Insurance Do I Need?
Insurance needs vary between businesses and industries. Speak with an insurance agent about insuring your business with the right coverage at the right limits.
How Much Does Business Insurance Cost?
The cost of business insurance depends on the type of insurance, coverage limits, deductibles, location, industry and other factors. Fill out an to find out how you can save on business insurance.
How Does Business Insurance Work?
When a business owner purchases an insurance policy, they pay monthly premiums in return for coverage. As long as the policy is active, you can file a claim to receive compensation for damages and other losses.
Additional Insurance Products:
Ask us about our restaurant insurance, childcare insurance and contractors insurance coverages!